Monday, November 14, 2005

This is why I gave up reading.

At 2 p.m. on Sunday, the quiet at Barnes and Noble was gone. The next thing people knew, glass was everywhere police and fire crews were on scene and in the store, in the Alaska section, was a green Subaru.

“The Subaru came through the window, come about 30 feet took out a couple people and hit a book case and stopped,” said Macchio

Okay now truthfully I go to this bookstore quite often. As a matter of fact the gym that I attend is connected to this building on the other side. I could have been damaged!

Now here is an Immoral Minority Pop Quiz. Was the driver of the car;
  1. An old man looking for a farmers market?
  2. An older woman having a seizure?
  3. A younger woman just trying to park her car?

Well if you guessed number three then you must have been on the road with some of the same women that I have been on the road with.

“She looked at me and says, ‘What happened? I was trying to step on my brakes.’

The vehicle was an automatic! There are only two pedals to choose from! Two pedals and she picks the wrong one! She should have stumbled out of the car and tried to find a book on driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.