Sunday, November 06, 2005

Your turn.

I have been fascinated by checking my site meter and seeing that I am receiving visits from so many diverse locations. Now I know that there are some that are hi-jacked and brought here by accident, but others are clearly visiting multiple times and some are good at leaving comments.

This post is to ask for more comments from you. I am interested in getting feedback from you concerning what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see more of. I believe this is called feedback. Go to it.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote an opposing post about Anderson Cooper and Aaron Brown. I didn't think Mr. Brown boring. If Cooper's star rose with Katrina...that's a sad thing to receive one's celebrity from.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.