Sunday, May 28, 2006

10 most irritating things girls do during sex.

1. She gets mad if you change channels back to the ballgame.(This is great for now, but Barry Bonds hits next inning!)

2. She wants to play her favorite John Tesh or Yanni CD.(I cannot do my business…listening to those shmucks!)

3. She is always UNCOOPERATIVE in a moving car!(Look, we’ve got cruise control, and NOBODY can see!)

4. She burns a candle, but absolutely REFUSES to videotape.(I taped over our wedding video, but don’t hold a grudge!)

5. She always takes so, so long!("Ooh, ooh, I want to come too!" I just hate that!)

6. She always forgets to restock the batteries!(There’s stuff I don’t have enough energy to keep doing!)

7. She complains too much about that "SIZE" thing!(I can’t help it if that “big feet-big hands” thing is a myth!)

8. She refuses to wear the mink handcuffs I bought her.(No, I won’t let her put them on ME, I don’t trust her!)

9. She forgets, as usual, to bring a DAMN TOWEL!(It’s not my fault that we…OK; it really IS MY fault!)

10. She won't ever let her girlfriend join in the fun.(I only asked twice, now she’s gone all Oprah on me!)

I have way more then this on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.