Wednesday, July 26, 2006

If you ever listened to N'Sync and thought they sounded gay, well you were one fifth correct!

Lance Bass, the former 'N Sync heartthrob, reveals that he is gay, in an exclusive interview with PEOPLE.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," says Bass, referring to bandmates Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake.

"I didn’t know: Could that be the end of ’N Sync? So I had that weight on me of like, ‘Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did," he says speaking about his sexual orientation for the first time with PEOPLE.

My underestanding is that he first realized he was gay when he saw Justin Timberlake making out with Britney Spears and realized that he was more jealous of Britney then Justin.

You ever see a picture of somebody who announces they are gay and wonder how you could have not figured that out before? I mean look at that picture!

Good for you Lance! I think more gay people should be brave enough to embrace their lifestyle in public. You hear that Mr. Cruise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.