Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mark Foley says being a perv not his fault he was molested by priest. Priest says not his fault he was stoned. Drug companies lawyer up.

In the newspaper article, Mercieca described several encounters that he said Foley might perceive as sexually inappropriate, including being nude in the same room on overnight trips.

He was not quoted in the story as saying they had any "one night stands." However, the newspaper reported that he said there was one night when he was in a drug-induced stupor and he couldn't clearly remember what happened.

"I have to confess, I was going through a nervous breakdown," the newspaper reported Mercieca as saying from his home on the island of Gozo, south of Italy. "I was taking pills -- tranquilizers. I used to take them all the time. They affected my mind a little bit."

Now if you don't think that this post was very good, well it isn't my fault. I was naked in the same room with a priest once too. Of course it was a locker room, and he was changing to work out. But I am still emotionally scarred. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.