Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall-E upsets lazy overweight people and Republicans. Now that is a great film!

So I saw this movie today and it was absolutely awesome! I loved it! The kids loved it! In my opinion It was a perfect movie experience.

There are some who do not agree with me however.

I guess that there are some people who do not appreciate the hidden message about the foibles of being a lazy, fat sucking, consumer.

And apparently Republicans are also upset that the film illustrates that their planet raping policies may have a detrimental effect on earth.

Wait, you know what? I am not at all sure that the overweight Cheetos crunchers and the anti-clean air Republicans are really separate groups. There is a pretty good chance that this film only upset like a handful of pear shaped conservatives.

If that is the case this film should do HUGE business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.