Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sarah Palin hires new strategist to help her with fundraising and the evil "intertubes"! Good luck with that.

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) has hired Becki Donatelli to handle her brand-spanking new Sarahpac, according to sources familiar with the move. Donatelli is the chair of Campaign Solutions, a Republican consulting firm that specializes in fundraising and Internet strategy. Donatelli was intimately involved in both of Sen. John McCain's (Ariz.) presidential bids and her work with Palin suggests that reports of the two camps' distaste for one another might be (slightly) overblown. The hiring of Donatelli also is evidence that Palin understands she must overhaul her image (This qualifies as the "understatement of the year"!) among the Republican professional class in Washington if she wants to be taken seriously as a presidential candidate in 2012.

You know Palin can pay to have this turd polished all the way until 2012, but every rational person on the planet will still recognize that it is still a turd.

Her best bet is to leave politics, for which she is criminally unqualified, and go after that talk show on FOX. I mean she went to five different schools to get that Journalism degree it is simply a shame to waste it.

(By the way I must give a hat tip to Mark Dent of the Alaska Newsreader for providing the link to this article, or else Mark gets cranky with me. Happy Mr. Dent?)

6 comments:

  1. Gryphen,

    I know I'm off-topic, but have you actually looked at the Alaska Standard site you have a link to?

    It looks like the Standard isn't raising a journalistic banner, unless you count right-wing douchebaggery as journalism.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Her best bet is to leave politics, for which she is criminally unqualified."

    That says it all, Gryphen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah PackyJ I know.

    I originally linked to them in answer to some of my contemporaries who felt I was being unfair and only providing links to like minded sites instead of embracing Alaskan sites.

    I believe I have been generous and I know the Standard's hits have improved since I linked, but they have thus far refused to link to myself, or ANY other Alaskan site.
    So their time on my blogroll may soon come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she can link to your site!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:34 PM

    So this Becki Donatelli has been hired to put lipstick on the pig.

    Doesn't she know, it will still be a pig?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Maybe her pal Ted Stevens invited her.
    Some good cred there!!

    She would be well suited for fox snooze wouldnt she.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.