Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I found this on Progressive Alaska this morning.

Meanwhile, one of my Juneau informants tells me that when Shannyn Moore tried to corner Mike Doogan today in Juneau, he locked himself in a rest room. I can't wait to find out the real story from Shannyn.

Update - 10:00 p.m: Two Juneau phone calls later.

#1 - Shannyn says the hallroom chase with Doogan is far more hilarious. She has it on tape. Can't wait!

#2 - (not Shannyn) Sarah's Grussendorf slice of stale bread is toast. Not even close to marketable.

Phil Munger has excellent sources of information, and often is a few steps ahead on breaking stories.

I can hardly wait to see that video from Shanny!

And then to find out that the legislators are going to reject Dorfy? Well that is news to put a smile on your face this morning. Woohoo!

Remember Doogan, you can run but you CANNOT hide from the Alaska progressive bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. FEDUP!!!9:35 AM

    LOL about the chase down the corridor! Can't wait for the video!

    Good one that they were able to get a copy of Dorfys' registration - I seem to remember reading (in the ADN?) that he claimed he had wanted to mark 'Independent' - but now it turns out he could not have 'marked' it wrong, because he had to WRITE IT IN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait details and video

    On another note - I just read that only the govenors can accept or reject the stimulus fund - that there is no way for a legislature to get around it and I think the deadline is looming - I am worried what Sarah Palin's rejection of funds could mean for all of you in Alaska

    here's an article I read about it
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/01/obama-sent-blunt-personal_n_181822.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. FEDUP!!!10:21 AM

    O/T:
    Gryphen, PLEASE SHOUT THIS OUT!!!


    Someone on Mudflats mentioned that it has to be signed by this Friday (April 3), or Alaska does not get any $$$!

    Kath the Scrappy from Seattle Says:
    April 1st, 2009 at 2:18 AM

    @ NMJ Says:
    April 1st, 2009 at 1:06 AM
    “I’m worried that she will “forget” to request the remaining stimulus $$ until it’s too late…isn’t the deadline in a few days? Is the legislature prepared to work ’round the clock to force her hand if need be?”

    The last time I checked the deadline for Stimulus was Friday, April 3, I believe. Yep, 3 days from now. AK legislature sure seems quiet on what’s happening, does anybody know? WHERE’S SARAH?

    A long time ago I thought I read, in case of conflict, state legislatures could vote Stimulus Pkg in with 75% “Yes” Votes. Their constituents are going to be p!ssed if they don’t do something properly, IMO.
    That 75% would surely override any veto. I feel worried for our dear pals in AK, this is going to be a stressful week.

    PLEASE SHOUT IT OUT!!! MAKE SURE THE CONSTITUENTS ARE ON THE LEGS' TAILS ABOUT THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.