Monday, December 26, 2005

Those crazy Jewish scholars thought that the story of Genesis was a dry read. They decided to spice it up with a little sex.

You see that cutie? That is Lilith. The early Jewish scholars thought that maybe Adam needed an ex-wife to make him a little more sympathetic. Apparently they broke up because Adam only wanted to do the nasty in the missionary position. I don't blame her.

You know they used this legend to explain the vampire origins in some horror books. I can absolutely buy the idea that demonic bloodsuckers were brought to life by a hateful ex-wife.

Don't mind me, I have only had one cup of coffee this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Well,well...apparently I don't even need coffee now. FINALLY a celebrated EX-Wife.....Yahoo...and look at her- I bet she sucked at laundry and dishes and other Martha Stewart duties ( of course if I looked like this I wouldn't be doing any dishes either)...and how come nobody ever mentions that Adam had an Ex ???- geez...( what did Adam look like,bet he could not hold a candle to her....or a fig leaf..) Anyways...thank you...she should be the patron saint of ex-wives everyhere...( well, as long as there are NO snakes involved...)

    ( I didn't even know about her...)

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.