Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh, please be true, please be true, please be true!

Could Dick "last throes" Cheney be on the D.C. Madam's list?

We will probably never know, but look how the people at Wonkette sum it up.

Do you know why we’re underwhelmed by this rumor? Because even if it’s a fact, which it probably is, there’s no way it would have any impact on Cheney’s “career.” This is a draft-dodging half-human war criminal with a pregnant lesbian daughter who tells senators to fuck themselves and shoots his own friends in the face. Ordering an outcall hooker is positively innocent compared to the well-known things Cheney does every day.

That is just an awesome post! If I could write like that I might be able to make a buck off of this impossible to categorize blog. But then everybody would know that I don't have any integrity, unstead of just my family and close friends.

1 comment:

  1. "But then everybody would know that I don't have any integrity, unstead of just my family and close friends."

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.