Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It is New Hampshire primary day, but there is really not that much to report yet.

So Obama is ahead, just like we all predicted but I want to take a break from talking about him for a minute. I mean there must be other things going on in the world besides the "Obama revolution" right?

For instance I watched the return of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert last night. I felt fairly underwhelmed by two shows that usually have me convulsing in laughter. After ten weeks I needed my funny bone tickled in the worst way, and unfortunately that is just how it was tickled.

By the way Obama did pick up a pretty interesting endorsement.

Some neanderthal interrupted a Hillary speech to show the crowd his lack of class.

And in no surprise to any of us paying attention Obama is dramatically moving ahead in South Carolina.

And Bill Clinton's negative take on Obama is causing his audiences to walk out on him.

By the way this post was my attempt to NOT talk about Barack Obama very much. You see how poorly I did. Let's face it, Obama is the story right now. He is a tsunami of change and it has swept many liberal bloggers, myself included, off our feet and carried us to a place of passion and hope that is extremely seductive.

I would apologize for that, but I am just not sorry. In the words of Martha Stewart, "it is a good thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.